Thank you for your interest in the CCAT Assessment. Your cohort now has the opportunity to assess its effectiveness using the CCAT. As the cohort lead, you are responsible for administering this assessment to other organizations and tracking their progress. Below you will find instructions on logging into the CCAT survey taking system.
If you have any further questions or concerns, please contact our Help Desk at CCAThelp@tccgrp.com.
Step 1: Logging In
- You will receive an email with the subject line “Welcome to the CCAT” which contains a link to create an account. Click the link to set a password and login to the assessment portal.
- If you have not received an email with login information, please check your spam/junk folders, and submit a request to the CCAT Help Desk.
- Once you’ve activated your account, access the CCAT anytime with your email and password at https://app.verticalchange.com/login.
Step 2: Adding Organization to Your Cohort
- After you log in, click the "Organizations" tab on the left-hand navigation panel.
- On the Organizations page, click the "Add Organization" button.
- Type in new organization's name.
- Note: If you are re-administering the CCAT to organizations that have previously participated in the CCAT, please contact CCAThelp@tccgrp.com.
- Save new organization.
- Your new organization should appear in your list. Click on the name of the new organization to access the participant list.
- For new organizations, the participant list is empty. To add an Organization Lead, click the "Add Participant" button.
- Complete participant information.
- Note: All users added by cohort users are automatically designated as Organizational Leads. If you would like to add other participants, or if you would like to not designate an organizational lead, please contact CCAThelp@tccgrp.com.
- Save new user.
- Note: When you save the user's information, they will automatically be sent their initial email that will contain information on how to access the CCAT Survey.