The CCAT is made up of 146 questions. The process typically takes from 30-45 minutes per person. Multiple individuals may take the CCAT at the same time on separate computers—there is no need to schedule individuals for a specific time slot.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to complete?
- What if I don't know the answer to a question?
- Who can see our scores?
- How reliable is the CCAT?
- How often should our organization take the survey?
- Who should take the CCAT?
- How do I add a new respondent after I have passed the initial set-up phase?
- It will not let me get past the set-up and take the survey. What should I do?
- How do I generate a report?
- What do I do if my background information didn't save?