TCC Group's CCAT®
The Core Capacity Assessment Tool (CCAT), is a 146-question, online tool that measures an
organization’s effectiveness through an analysis of its four core capacities—adaptive,
leadership, management, and technical—and organizational culture. At the end of this process,
an organization will receive a findings report about its core and sub-capacity scores, lifecycle stage
placement, and prioritized and detailed capacity building plans that serve as a guide to
determine "next steps" to improve effectiveness.
Someone at my organization asked me to do this. How do I get started?
Your organization has the opportunity to assess its effectiveness using the CCAT. The person at your organization responsible for administering the assessment, also known as the “organizational lead,” has determined that you should be a respondent. You must complete the CCAT survey in order for your organization to receive its final CCAT report about its effectiveness.
Your organization’s lead for the CCAT will use the online CCAT interface to send you an email with a username and password that is specifically assigned to you.
This email will come from CCATHelp@tccgrp.com and will have a subject line that reads “Welcome to the CCAT.” Follow the instructions in the email to get started with the assessment.
Step 1: Logging in to the Online Survey
- You will receive an email with the subject line “Welcome to the CCAT” which contains a link to create an account.
- If you have been notified that you’ll be taking the CCAT assessment but have not received an email with login information, please check your spam/junk folders, and notify CCAThelp@tccgrp.com
- Access the CCAT anytime at: https://app.verticalchange.com/login
Step 2: Taking the CCAT Survey
- To begin the CCAT survey, click the Start button next to Core Capacity Assessment Tool (CCAT). If a question is irrelevant to your organization, or you feel that you do not have enough information to answer the question, skip the question.
- It is not necessary to complete the survey in one sitting. If you need to attend to other tasks, you can log out, and the CCAT will save your information.
Step 3: Answering Background Questions
- You may be assigned to answer background questions by your organizational lead. If you've been assigned to answer background questions, you will see an option to begin your Background Questions below the CCAT Survey. Click "Start" to complete the Background Question form.
If you require additional assistance, or if you are experiencing technical difficulties, please contact our CCAT Help Desk at CCATHelp@tccgrp.com.