Welcome to the CCAT! We are excited to get you started with this tool. Below you will find information and step-by-step instructions on how to ensure a successful CCAT experience for your organization.
Step 1: Logging in to the Online Survey
- You will receive an email with the subject line “Welcome to the CCAT” which contains a link to create an account. Click the link to set a password and login to the assessment portal.
- If you have been notified that you’ll be taking the CCAT assessment but have not received an email with login information, please check your spam/junk folders, and submit a request to the CCAT Help Desk.
- Once you’ve activated your account, access the CCAT anytime with your email and password at https://app.verticalchange.com/login
Step 2: Adding + Inviting Respondents
- Once you log in, you’ll see the Home dashboard.
- You’ll need to invite staff and board members to participate in the assessment. Remember: You must add at least 3 total respondents to generate valid results.
- To add respondents, click the Participants tab on the left-hand panel, and then click “+Add Participant” to add staff and board members to your group.
- Once you’ve input their information and you click “Add Participant,” an account activation email will be sent from the CCAT system to the participant.
Step 3: Taking the CCAT Survey
- To begin the CCAT survey, click the green “Start” button on your Home dashboard. If a question is irrelevant to your organization, or you feel that you do not have enough information to answer the question, skip the question.
- It is not necessary to complete the survey in one sitting. If you need to attend to other tasks, you can log out, and the CCAT will save your information.
Step 4: Answering Background Questions
- To answer Background Questions, head to your Home tab and click the green “Start” button next to Background Questions (below the CCAT Survey).
Step 5: Downloading Reports
- Once all respondents have completed the survey, you will be able to download reports from the home page by selecting the CCAT Report tab on the Home page.
- If you would like a Comparison Report, select comparison parameters on the CCAT Report tab. A Comparison Report includes capacity scores for organizations like yours (identified by the selected criteria), so you can compare your organization to similar organizations.
- You report will only be available if all invited users have completed the survey. If you need assistance in removing incomplete users, submit a request to the CCAT Help Desk.
Managing your Organization’s Survey
- As the organizational lead, you are responsible for managing your respondents.
- The Participants tab allows you to:
- See the status of your survey takers
- Email all respondents with reminders
- Add a new respondent
Other questions? Check out our FAQs, or a submit a request to the Help Desk. Thanks for participating in the CCAT!