We do not recommend taking the CCAT more than every 12 to 18 months unless the organization has recently undergone major changes in staff or infrastructure. Most organizations take the CCAT annually or every other year.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to complete?
- What if I don't know the answer to a question?
- Who can see our scores?
- How reliable is the CCAT?
- How often should our organization take the survey?
- Who should take the CCAT?
- How do I add a new respondent after I have passed the initial set-up phase?
- It will not let me get past the set-up and take the survey. What should I do?
- How do I generate a report?
- What do I do if my background information didn't save?