Only Organization Leads can generate a report. Log in to the system and go to the “Reports” section at the bottom of the page. In this section, you will see a table titled “Comparison Parameters”. If you would like to create a comparison report, check up to 3 boxes for the comparison you would like. If you would not like a comparison report, please leave all boxes unchecked. Now click “Build Report”. It will take a few minutes to build a report and a blue progress bar should appear. A download button should appear. If you are still having trouble please email the TCC group at CCATHelp@tccgrp.com.
Articles in this section
- What are the background questions?
- When the survey mentions “volunteers,” does that include board members?
- If I am unable to complete the assessment in one sitting, will the CCAT save my answers?
- How long will it take to complete?
- What if I don't know the answer to a question?
- Who can see our scores?
- How reliable is the CCAT?
- How often should our organization take the survey?
- Who should take the CCAT?
- How do I reactivate existing respondents?