You can access your report as frequently as you would like from the website. There are no limitations on how you use the information from your report, but we do ask that the CCAT be cited as the source for all external distribution of the information.
Articles in this section
- What are the background questions?
- When the survey mentions “volunteers,” does that include board members?
- If I am unable to complete the assessment in one sitting, will the CCAT save my answers?
- How long will it take to complete?
- What if I don't know the answer to a question?
- Who can see our scores?
- How reliable is the CCAT?
- How often should our organization take the survey?
- Who should take the CCAT?
- How do I reactivate existing respondents?