To add a new respondent go to the Manager screen (or the homepage) and go to the “User” section. Once there, click the “New Respondent” button, and enter their information on the page that opens. Then click “Save” and send the new respondent their initial email by going back to the User section, and clicking on the “Send” link next to their name.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to complete?
- What if I don't know the answer to a question?
- Who can see our scores?
- How reliable is the CCAT?
- How often should our organization take the survey?
- Who should take the CCAT?
- How do I add a new respondent after I have passed the initial set-up phase?
- It will not let me get past the set-up and take the survey. What should I do?
- How do I generate a report?
- What do I do if my background information didn't save?