This usually happens if you have not added two respondents during the set-up phase. There must be at least 3 respondents (including the Org Lead) added before the CCAT can be taken.
Articles in this section
- How long will it take to complete?
- What if I don't know the answer to a question?
- Who can see our scores?
- How reliable is the CCAT?
- How often should our organization take the survey?
- Who should take the CCAT?
- How do I add a new respondent after I have passed the initial set-up phase?
- It will not let me get past the set-up and take the survey. What should I do?
- How do I generate a report?
- What do I do if my background information didn't save?